- Knowing your audience
- Trained Ears
- Adventures with Professor Highlander
- Passion Projects
- Things Have Changed
- Excellent Customer Service Is the Lifeblood of Business
- Cross promotion, sponsorship & partnering with other companies
- How changes in media viewing habits impact advertisers
- Super Production!
- Going Pro with Action Cameras!
Tag Archives: writing
In the introduction of How to Tell A Story, his free e-book, author Donald Miller says: “…the world is beginning to understand that entire cultures are being shaped by the story tellers, and business leaders, pastors and parents are starting to wonder how they can incorporate more stories into their communication methodology.” And … Continue Reading →