- Brainstorm Media creates video for COTA celebrating national award
- Welcome To The Future
- Passion Projects
- Things Have Changed
- Adventures with Professor Highlander
- Excellent Customer Service Is the Lifeblood of Business
- Cross promotion, sponsorship & partnering with other companies
- How changes in media viewing habits impact advertisers
- Super Production!
- Going Pro with Action Cameras!
Tag Archives: production
GoPro cameras: you’re just as likely to see them on movie sets as you are on the helmet of some pre-teen rolling down your street on a skateboard. They are not the perfect camera, but they are the perfect tool for a variety of different situations. There are a lot …
Listening… Listening carefully. Audio tells half the story in our business as content providers, and it happens to be my passion. And just like choosing the proper lens for a video shoot, or using the latest graphic treatment in video post, there are a few simple things you can do …
I love a moving lens. I am always amazed how a small camera move can bring such depth and emotion to a production. When planning a shot my first thoughts are about where the Director wants the lens to travel and what camera/lens controls we need to achieve the desired …
Every project is unique, but sometimes we categorize video shoots into a couple of different types, “Run’n’Gun” and “Planned-out.” Run’n’Gun Run’n’Gun is slang for a video shoot that is expected to acquire a lot of material in a short amount of time without elaborate setups. This can result from a …