- Welcome To The Future
- Passion Projects
- Things Have Changed
- Adventures with Professor Highlander
- Excellent Customer Service Is the Lifeblood of Business
- Cross promotion, sponsorship & partnering with other companies
- How changes in media viewing habits impact advertisers
- Super Production!
- Going Pro with Action Cameras!
- Trained Ears
Tag Archives: message
As Brainstorm Media approaches our 20th anniversary in the media production business, I find myself reflecting on the changes in technology and techniques we use to reach audiences. When Brainstorm Media started, TV stations were taking BETA tapes, we were editing on a “huge” 200 GB Avid system, and YouTube … Continue Reading →
In the introduction of How to Tell A Story, his free e-book, author Donald Miller says: “…the world is beginning to understand that entire cultures are being shaped by the story tellers, and business leaders, pastors and parents are starting to wonder how they can incorporate more stories into their communication methodology.” And … Continue Reading →