- Brainstorm Media creates video for COTA celebrating national award
- Welcome To The Future
- Passion Projects
- Things Have Changed
- Adventures with Professor Highlander
- Excellent Customer Service Is the Lifeblood of Business
- Cross promotion, sponsorship & partnering with other companies
- How changes in media viewing habits impact advertisers
- Super Production!
- Going Pro with Action Cameras!
Tag Archives: budget
Do all businesses and organizations need media content for their marketing efforts? Sure. But many smaller organizations are hesitant because they believe that their production budget isn’t big enough. To insure a good experience, choose the right production partner and communicate your budget upfront. This allows the maximum collaboration. Your …
“How much does it cost to make a video?” With almost 30 years in the business, I have heard this question more times than I can count. But because each video is made to order, a better question might be, “How much (or what kind of) video can I make …